These are some of my favorite products, not just of the month. My absolute go to.
Lets start off with the base :
- Essence #insta perfect foundation : https://www.takealot.com/essence-insta-perfect-liquid-make-up-10-nude/PLID52803984
• I love the formula, but wish it was more full coverage. I’m very picky with that, as I know you can build it up, bit I don’t like applying a lot of foundation, because of my weird skin type thats never the same, either oily or very dry. So I am still on the hunt for the perfect foundation (leave a suggestion below if you have any😎)
2. Revolution conceal & define concealer in C1 :https://www.revolutionbeauty.com/en/Revolution-Conceal-and-Define-Concealer—C1/m-5840.aspx
• I can NOT get enough of this😍 I’ve never tried the Tarte shape tape ( South African problems) but what I’ve heard is that it’s about the same thing. I was so happy when they launched in South Africa, i almost bought everything 🤭
It is so full coverage, doesn’t crease and brightens the under eye by 100% . I don’t think I’ll ever use any other concealer ever again.
- Real techniques neon lights brushes https://realtechniques.com/neon-lights/p/1807
• I used to own the OG brush set, I still have it, but I haven’t reached for it in a while. I recently saw these new ones and decided to give them a go again. They are really good quality. I absolutely love the eyeshadow brush, the domed shape makes it so much easier to apply your eyeshadow and blending is a dream. The buffing brush is also quite nice, but I still feel like I need to use a beauty blender afterwards to smoothen out the foundation, bit thats my personal preference.
1. Essence glo to go : https://www.zando.co.za/Essence-Glow-To-Go-Highlighter-Palette-10-250540.html
• I think all of us are constantly on the search for a new highlighter, because it’s a addiction , and I’m hooked. Highlighter is probably the one thing I go straight to in the shop, and when I found this pallet, I was Shook. There is a shade for every skin tone and it can be used for multiple things aswell. It is so affordable aswell,
1. Essence super curl mascara: https://www.takealot.com/essence-super-curl-volume-mascara-eye-opening/PLID49835482• I personally struggled to find a good enough mascara, because my lashes are so short and I just dread having to do my lashes. Essence always comes through tho, they have a massive range of options and this time I’ve decided to try this one,and I’m not disappointed at all. It has a nice thin bristle, that helps alot when applying to short lashes, and gives alot of length. Would highly recommend
2. Essence superlast eyebrow pencil:https://clicks.co.za/essence_superlast-24hr-eyebrow-pencil/p/303434
• first of all, i SUCK at doing my eyebrows, but this product is so fool proof, even I can use it. Very easy to use, great color range, because it blends with your eyeshadow, even if it is not the exact shade, and then gives you alot of definition.
3. SophXRevolution eyeshadow pallet : https://www.revolutionbeauty.com/en/Revolution-Soph-Eyeshadow-Palette/m-5155.aspx
• WOW WOW WOW!! I’ve been a long time supporter of Soph (beauty youtuber) https://youtu.be/TeSoGKTZQl8
• This eyeshadow pallet is to die for, and so easy to create multiple looks with( even for beginners like me😎) I’ve played around so much with it, but still need to explore the brighter side of it.
• I know from watching her videos , that she created this pallet for people who love warm tones, but also included some cold tones, so you can create any look you can imagine.
• I would highly recommend getting yourself one of these, as it is also so affordable, but so convenient.
1. Essence kiss the penguin lipstick https://www.essence.eu/trend-editions/tribal-summer/e/product/kiss-the-frog-lipstick-01/
• It seems like they do limited edition ones and different types of “animal” themed lipsticks. I have the penguin one, and I love it. It is one of those color changing lipsticks, and almost feels like a balm, so it’s easy and quik.